Three r’s: rigid. round. ravishing.
Okay, I admit I ran out of r-words after word number two. But the Minku Shomolu bag, with its rigid leather, excitingly bold aso-oke inner flap, and double-secure closure of snap-button and main zipper just might be the best bag secret of the summer.
Here are the deets on the Shomolu bag:
– Everytime you open the flap, that burst of colours would make you smile. Like, seriously :-)
– If you pin a brooch onto it, you can dress up an otherwise city bag.
– I can make it in neon orange, green, blue, red, black, and a few other colours with rigid leather available.
– It’s 100% cow leather. The strap is adjustable and can be leather or fabric.
– The bag is fully lined with a thick contrast fabric. It also has a smaller inner compartment to hold your card and keys.
– View more pictures of the Minku Shomolu bag, or order it here.